الأحد، أبريل 12، 2009

True friendship




Whenever you feel alone



know you are not





Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on



you can use mine





Whenever you need someone just to listen



you can have my ear





Whenever you lose your way



you can have my eyes to guide you





Whenever you don’t know the words to say



you can have my lips to speak them





Whenever you are afraid



I will be brave for you





Whenever you fall



I will catch you





Whenever you are sad



I will do anything to make you glad





I may not always know what to do or say



but I will help you anyway





Whenever you have a question or favor to ask



know that the answer will always be yes





Whatever you do, wherever you go



I will always be here for you





If you ever thought I was mad or upset with you



that is not true





I will not and could not



ever be mad at you





If you were ever mad or upset with me



for that I am truly sorry

ليست هناك تعليقات: